Josie Gruber ND is a registered Naturopath, an Accredited Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) and continues to advance her technical and clinical knowledge through undergoing further education and industry training.
Areas of interest include detoxification, stress and fatigue, anxiety, women’s health, digestive disorders and immune health.
Josie takes an individual approach to her work and to her patients, developing treatment programs that are specific to the individual patient and their needs. She believes patient education is essential and she spends time explaining what the root cause of a patient’s health problems are, so that they feel informed and empowered to take an active role in their own health.
Having previously worked in the busy corporate world, Josie understands how a demanding existence can leave us feeling drained, sick and tired. She has seen that a good diet, sunshine, fresh air, pure water along with natural medicine can play an important role in bringing clients back into a state of balance, peace and clarity.
Josie is passionate about professional complementary medicine care and enjoys working with a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals.
- “I feel amazing! For the first time in months I have so much more energy.” RT, Balgowlah
- “Thank you Josie, I am coping with work stress better, and now wake up each morning refreshed and energetic.” TC, Cammeray
- “I am encouraged, feel happier, more confident, more mental clarity.” CD, Neutral Bay
- “I just wanted to say thanks for providing your services and for helping me with my weight loss. You were a pleasure to deal with and extremely kind.” RV, Parramatta
- “Josie – You have no idea how much you have changed my life. Since coming to Australia in 2011 I have suffered badly with stomach problems and it really affected me. I tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Your method and approach helped me understand why this could be happening to me, and after eliminating certain foods and monitoring my food intake with a daily food diary, you helped me get back on track and I noticed the difference almost immediately. Your support and help through the time was fantastic and you really helped me see light at the end of the tunnel. So many people suffer with stomach problems and don’t do anything about it but I’m so glad that I came to you. And I can’t wait to get back to my Australian adventure again.” JM, Neutral Bay
- Adv. Diploma of Naturopathy.
- Thursday - 12-7pm.
- Saturday - 8am-2pm.